Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Say Good Bye

Say Good Bye



I lost my innocence when I began to fight and talk back. As a child I felt much stronger being able to stand up for my self even if it was the wrong person or time. When talking back it was the wrong person when I did it to people such as teachers, my parents or any other adult figure.


In school I began to lose my innocence when I reached about 3rd and 4th Grade. In school I began to lose my innocence when I became talkative and began to miss work such as homework. I began not doing homework because my parents weren’t sitting there with me when I did my homework to make sure that I did it. With homework since I became able to go outside by myself, I would sit there doing only some of my homework and say I was done so that I can go outside to make they rest of the day blithe. As a younger child my parents used to sit there with me as I did my homework and helped me with it. In class since I began to become talkative I became more conspicuous in class and I had incomplete class work because I would do more talking than working.

No comments:

Post a Comment